Resource Potentials specialises in geophysical consulting, particularly planning, acquisition, processing, imaging, modelling, GIS integration and map making and interpretation of a variety of geophysical data, including;
- Magnetics – ground, downhole and airborne
- Gravity – ground and airborne
- Electromagnetics – ground, downhole and airborne
- Induced Polarisation – all configurations
- Sub-Audio Magnetics (SAM)
- Passive Seismic – depth to bedrock mapping and engineering applications
- Remote Sensing – panchromatic, digital elevation and spectral ratio imagery
- Seismic Reflection – land and offshore
- GPR and other near surface methods
Resource Potentials has an extensive range of licenced software and state-of-the-art computers that are able to process vast amounts of data in both 2D and 3D workspaces.
Resource Potentials can also assist with project management, including; tenement evaluation, establishing exploration programs, planning and supervising drilling programs, land access, exploration license administration and technical reporting.
Resource Potentials is also a custodian for multi-client geophysical survey data.
Please contact us should you like Resource Potentials to access data or should you like Resource Potentials to act as custodian for your data.