Presentations and Case Studies
Some of the presentations we have given over the years.
Please click the text to download a copy of our presentations.
Passive Seismic HVSR
ResPot AEGC 2019 Presentations
- Update on the geophysical expression of the Abra sedimentary replacement Pb-Ag-Cu-Au deposit, Western Australia
- Case studies on the application of passive seismic horizontal to vertical spectral ratio (HVSR) surveying for heavy mineral sand exploration
- Passive seismic horizontal to vertical spectral ratio (HVSR) surveying to help define bedrock depth, structure and layering in shallow coal basins
- Geophysical expression of the Meyers Crater, a new meteorite impact crater discovered in the Coolgardie Goldfield of Western Australia
- Passive seismic Horizontal to Vertical Spectral Ratio (HVSR) surveying for groundwater exploration at the Chilalo Graphite Project, Tanzania
- 1 / 46 Hasler Rd, Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Phone: +61 8 9289 9100